Robert Treggs / Android Authority
🌙 Happy day everyone, and welcome to another edition of the Daily Authority. It’s Monday, and I’ve woken up very early thanks to a severe blackout, but at least I’ve seen a sudden moonrise in the morning!
What phones do we use?
Robert Treggs / Android Authority
Despite the crowd of revision devices that fly in and out Android saladWe all still rely on certain personal smartphones to keep us connected throughout the day. If you ever wanted to know what exactly these phones are, you’re in luck. We recently posted a profile Daily opinion poll for drivers. Read on for the results!
There is a lot of variety across AAA global team, but there are a few commonalities and trends to note.
- Samsung It was again the most popular mobile brand among the team (seven devices), superior The Google.
- However, it was interesting to note the diversity within this particular group.
- We use Galaxy series devices from Galaxy S20 FE to me Galaxy S22 series.
- In fact, the Galaxy S22 Ultra It was the only Samsung phone used by two team members.
- What about Google?
- The Pixel was the second most popular device among the polled members (five phones), with Pixel 6 Pro It proves to be the most popular single phone overall.
- The third most popular brand of the year is Apple.
- Three members polled are using Iphone As daily drivers, no model was popular either.
- The iPhone 11 Pro MaxAnd the iPhone 12And the iPhone 13 Pro All features.
Despite the team’s leaning toward Samsung, Google, and Apple, there are plenty of outliers to note.
- oneplus Devices are no longer as popular as they used to be, and no new models appeared on this year’s list.
- Surprisingly, that OnePlus 8T And the OnePlus 8 They are the only two forms that team members polled use daily. This means no OnePlus 10 Pro.
- What about old phones?
- Looks like I’m the only one still using a file Huawei The device, specifically the P30 Pro.
- It’s still running Android 10, and it’s also the oldest phone on the list, launched before the end of the decade.
- Other Surprise Devices Included LG SuiteThe Xiaomi 12and the Vivo X80 Pro.
What do we buy next
There’s nothing the future holds, but we all have a vague idea of what our next phone will be.
- What seems certain is that Google and Samsung may continue to top the poll results next year.
- Nearly two-thirds of the members surveyed are considering buying a new phone from any of the brands.
- The Google Pixel 7 Pro It is the most eagerly anticipated product by a large margin, followed by the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy S23 Ultra.
- Interesting outliers include the foldable Pixel and Huawei Mate XS 2.
- Foldable files seem to be the upgrade path for many AA members.
- Seven members surveyed indicated that they are considering a foldable phone To some extent.
- One would even think about it Oppo foldable phone.
- Given these claims, our 2023 poll should be a thing!
Artificial intelligence, or artificial intelligence, can be endlessly useful. In the case of voice assistants like Google AssistantA simple query can save you minutes a day. in previous editions From TDA, we studied how AI can generate art or at least try to. in advance this monthIt seems that artificial intelligence has mistakenly conjured up an image of what many are calling the Internet’s first encryption.
- Referred to as Loab, the AI-created scary character comes from the artist Tweet embed It takes the form of a woman with red cheeks, painful eyes, and a blank smile that is very worrying.
- The interesting thing about Loab is that apparently it wasn’t the artist’s creation.
- The AI used was fed negative instantaneous weight. Instead of creating an image of the router itself, the AI tries to create a mirror image of the router.
- When the details of the resulting image were re-entered into the artificial intelligence, back lob.
- Supercomposite notes that when Loab’s raw image is fed back into the AI with an accompanying image, “nightmares ensued.”
- And yes, pictures do get gradually strangest.
It’s an interesting tale of how artificial intelligence relates to traits, or it could just be an enabler of creative storytelling by an artist.
Either way, it’s very compelling stuff.