The charming and quiet life of Gameloft Disney Dreamlight Valley Capture more than ‘one little spark’ of imagination in many. And now the game has received a very major update that aims to ease the experience and fix a number of small issues and issues that players have encountered.
We have reported Some fixes made by Gameloft Over the past few weeks, but this patch aims to get more, along with balance changes and loot schedules.
Here are the full patch notes from Official Website:
Updated September 15, 2022
Happy Valley Villagers Patch Day!
We’re only shy of a week after the Early Access launch, and we’re excited to share with you the first patch for Disney Dreamlight Valley. We listened attentively to your feedback shared across social media, Discord, and through customer service, and addressed several known issues with this patch. While the patch is now being released to all players (please make sure you are connected to the internet to receive this patch), it may take up to 2 hours to receive it on your device. We recommend checking back every now and then if you don’t see it available yet.
For those who play on multiple devices with cross-save: Make sure you update all the platforms you’re playing on before switching devices to prevent any further issues.
Please see the detailed list below of what to expect from the patch today:
Adjusted post rates and loot schedules for Buried Glittering Items:
– Increased repost timer range.
– Decrease the minimum and maximum number of buried sparkling items to spawn at a given time for each biome.
– Dream Shards have been added to the reward loot table.
– Each Shimmering Buried Item has a chance to scatter either 1-2 Night Shards or 1-2 Dream Shards.
Loot schedules modified to feed creatures:
– Remove flowers from loot tables.
– Dream Shards added to loot tables when feeding creatures something they “like”. Previously, Dream Shards could only be obtained from feeding creatures something they “like”.
Loot schedules modified to remove night thorns:
Reduce the chance of charcoal falling off.
– Increased chance of falling fragments of dreams.
– Fixed Bug #7, which caused some players to have an issue with the game staying on the loading screen if they exit the game while there is an active ‘good feed’ boost.
– Fixed an account sync issue that occurred when choosing to return to the title screen in the Epic Games Store.
– Fixed an issue that caused some users to unsync their profiles due to connection latency.
– Improved online reconnection during gameplay.
– Enhanced Founder’s Pack rewards claiming accuracy, awarding lost rewards. We will continue to monitor this issue and troubleshoot further bug fixes as needed. If you encounter this error: Please close the game completely and restart it while online, then check your inbox for a new message containing the missing items.
User Interface and Experience:
– Increased text font size on Switch.
– Increased list loading speed.
– Low frequency of crashes on Switch. Additional improvement will come in future updates.
– Fixed an issue where quest items would not appear in the Scrooge McDuck Shop. If you encounter this error: The item will not appear in the Scrooge McDuck store, but will propagate to a random, unlocked location outside in the village as a backup. If you are having difficulty finding the item, please feel free to contact customer service.
– Fixed an issue with the WALL · E “The Shy Little Robot” mission involving a fire extinguisher not working properly. If you encounter this error: You can find a fire extinguisher waiting for you inside the Scrooge McDuck store.
– Fixed an issue with a mission item from Donald Duck’s quest “A House Fit for a Duck” that appeared in an inaccessible part of his house.
– Fixed an issue in Scrooge McDuck’s “Scrooge McDuck’s Grand Re-open” quest in Scrooge McDuck in which flower pots would not function properly. If you encounter this error: You can find additional flower pots outside the Scrooge McDuck Store. Remove them using furniture edit mode to craft with them.
– Fixed an issue where quest items were stuck at the bottom of the Mystic Cave on the beach.
– Fixed an issue where Goofy “Fishing Expedition” would not be completed correctly if the player’s inventory was full.
– Fixed an issue where Memory Shard would appear in an inaccessible part of Merlin’s Dreamlight Library.
– Fixed an issue in Elsa’s “What Home Feels Like” quest, in which it was possible to capture a sparkling herring very early in the quest. If you encounter this error: You can now pick up another herring. The other will be removed at the end of the task.
Customization (House, Valley, Avatar):
– Fixed an issue where chests placed in a player’s home might disappear when adding new rooms. If you encounter this error: Add a new made box to your home. Your items that have disappeared will appear again here.
– Fixed an issue where players who imported clothes from the Avatar Designer were unable to change clothes or the clothes appeared invisible.
– Fixed an issue where some Star Path rewards would be available to obtain in areas of the game that were not intended for them.
– Fixed an issue with Ariel’s Seafoam Gown (Friendship Bonus), displaying as invisible.
– Fixed an issue where the player could not cook on the oven and hood provided by Remy (friendship bonus).
– Modification of Miguel motif.
Earlier today, Gameloft also revealed that Disney Dreamlight Valley has a Welcome over a million residents To the beautiful little world of Disney. And we’re sure Gameloft will improve the game, so it’s much more than just the essentials. And she really is!
Last week, Disney revealed that Woody and Buzz from Toy Story are coming to the Valley! You can check out all of the Disney ads from Disney and Marvel Showcase below:
Do you play Disney Dreamlight Valley? You have a friend in us if you are, so share your thoughts about the game in the comments!