Along with the iPhone 14 series, the Cupertino-based company Take wraps off The new AirPods Pro 2. will be Bestseller In the niche of wearable devices. But many users believe that Apple has not brought much improvement to this product. We decided to compare the most important features of these headphones with headphones predecessor To understand whether this is so.
The design of the AirPods Pro 2 is one of the biggest selling points of this product. But we have to admit that there are no noticeable changes in appearance. Honestly, why should Apple change it if users love it and its design are among those features that make the earbuds stand out.
However, there are a few “holes” in the charging case. For example, there is a loop of rope to tie the rope. However, you must purchase the hanging strips separately.
In addition, at the bottom of the charging box we can find more speaker slots. No need to think that Apple will turn the charging box into a speaker. This should help users to find their lost charging case more easily. Of course, the charging box has different sounds too – the low battery notification and the pairing sound.
What has changed in AirPods Pro
Compared to the previous generation, AirPods Pro 2 comes with some noteworthy changes and upgrades:
1. Now, you can swipe up and down to adjust the volume. We understand that there are a lot of other TWS brands using this feature, but Apple is using it for the first time.
2. Inside, it hosts the new H2 chip. We think this is the most important upgrade for AirPods Pro 2. Due to it, the headphones get many new features and experience improvements. For example, Apple has proven that it delivers better sound, smarter noise reduction, and more efficient battery life.
Here, we must emphasize noise reduction. Apple has upgraded the active noise reduction function. Not only is the effect better, but it also supports adaptive transparency mode. The latter reduces ambient noise and does not affect the listening of ambient sounds. Due to the new adaptive algorithm, new internal microphone and voice optimization algorithm, the calling and video experience is much better.
3. The company also added Xs-sized silicone earplugs. Now, there are a total of four pairs of silicone earplugs that improve wearing comfort and sound insulation effect for different ear types.
4. Adaptive equalization allows AirPods Pro 2 to adapt to the ear. Additionally, the earbuds come with custom spatial sound with dynamic head tracking. So they are able to provide a more accurate and personalized audio experience for different users.
5. The charging box supports MagSafe wireless charging.
6. AirPods Pro 2 provide longer battery life. When Active Noise Reduction is on, the earbuds will last up to 6 hours. The total battery life with charging box can be up to 30 hours.
7. The company finally added the U1 chip in its profile MagSafe charging caseThis makes locating your wireless earbuds easier than ever.
8. Although the Cupertino company made a lot of improvements, the headphones still cost $249.
We know that many of you will say that AirPods Pro 2 are expensive, and there are many alternatives at much lower prices. But we’re dealing with premium headphones coming our way from APPLE. So if you really want to wear high-end earphones, the price is justified.