Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer makes it easy to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Here are the best ways to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14.
With over 2 billion monthly active users (MAUs), WhatsApp is one of the essential apps for keeping in touch with friends, family, and even customers. However, WhatsApp chat transfer is still one of the pain points faced by users who are moving from Android phone to iPhone 14. The company has introduced an official way to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone, but it comes with many cases, and leaves a lot to be desired. Although there are many third-party WhatsApp transfer tools, Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer features easy to use, high success rate, transfer speed, and support for all iOS versions. Read on to know the best ways to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14 without erasing data
The official WhatsApp tool requires several conditions to complete the process of transferring data from Android to iPhone. Here the iCareFone Transfer tool from Tenorshare comes into play and offers a one-click WhatsApp transfer solution for iPhone 14 users. If you regret switching to iOS and want back to Android, iCareFone Transfer deals with transferring WhatsApp chat from iPhone to Android as well. Before we show you how to use Tenorshare iCareFone TransferLet’s check out all the main features.
Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer Features
Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer is not limited to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14. The program works smoothly with other instant messaging apps as well.
- One click to transfer WhatsApp between Android and iPhone without wiping device
- Transfer WhatsApp Business between Android and iOS and back
- One click to backup or restore WhatsApp / WhatsApp Business
- Backup GBWhatsApp on Mac
- Backup or Restore Kik and Viber
- Export WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business backup to HTML
- Download and restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone
Let’s check the steps to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14 using Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer.
1. Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer on your PC or Mac. It is available on Windows and macOS.
2. Open iCareFone Transfer and select The WhatsApp from the main screen.
3. Get a data cable and connect your old Android phone and iPhone 14 to your computer or Mac. Try to use the original bundled data cable for the error-free WhatsApp transfer process.
4. Select the WhatsApp Data Transfer tab at the top and check the source and destination devices. You can flip it if the program incorrectly recognizes it.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to back up your WhatsApp data on your source device.
6. iCareFone Transfer will start getting WhatsApp from your Android phone. It may take some time, depending on the amount of chat data.
7. After successful verification, select the type of WhatsApp data to transfer from Android to iPhone. click Complete.
8. iCareFone Transfer will start the process of transferring WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14. The estimated time depends on your WhatsApp chat data and media files. Be patient, and do not disconnect any phone during the transfer process.
9. Your iPhone 14 will restart after a successful transfer.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14 via Move to iOS
Now you can transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 14 using Move to iOS app. Before you begin, make sure to follow the requirements below to successfully complete the WhatsApp transfer process.
- Install Move to iOS App on Android
- Update WhatsApp to the latest version on iOS and Android
- Your iPhone must be factory new or reset to factory settings before transferring data from Android
- Both Android and iPhone 14 must be connected to a power source
- Connect your old Android phone and iPhone 14 to the same Wi-Fi connection
- Use the same mobile number as your old phone on your new iPhone 14
Once all the above conditions are met, follow the steps below to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone.
1. Open the Move to iOS app on Android and follow the onscreen instructions.
2. The iPhone will display a verification code. Enter it on your Android phone.
3. Click Continue and select WhatsApp on the data transfer screen.
4. Moving to iOS will start the transfer process.
5. Download WhatsApp from the App Store and log in with the same mobile number.
- An official and free way to transfer WhatsApp chats
- Apart from WhatsApp, Move to iOS Transfer can transfer call history, messages and more from Android to iPhone
- Requires factory new iPhone
- It will not transfer call history or display name
- If the iPhone is not new, users will need to do a factory reset and all data on the device will be erased.
- Some users also said that they could not find “WhatsApp” while migrating Move to iOS.
- time consumption
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14 Without PC
Similar to Tenorshare’s iCareFone Transfer download on Mac and PC, it also provides a dedicated Android app to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14 without using a computer. Here’s how it works.
2. Open the app and select WhatsApp data transfer. Faucet Android to iOS.
3. iCareFone Transfer to iPhone will detect the last WhatsApp backup. If you do not create a backup file. Follow the onscreen steps to create one.
4. Connect your iPhone to your Android phone via USB cable and enter the iOS device password to get permission.
5. disable Find my iPhone on your iPhone from Settings > Profile > Find My > Find My iPhone existing.
6. The transfer process will start, and once it is complete, your iPhone will restart.
Open WhatsApp, enter your phone number, bypass iCloud restore, and access all your conversations.
How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14 for Free
You can export your WhatsApp chats on Android via email and transfer them to iPhone 14.
1. Open a WhatsApp conversation on Android.
2. Tap on the three-dotted menu in the upper right corner.
3. sought more and choose Chat export.
4. Choose no media or Media Include based on your preference.
5. WhatsApp will create a zip file, and you can email it to your email address.
6. You can now access the same WhatsApp chat zip file from an email client on iPhone.
In general, it is not the most convenient way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. It takes a long time, and you can restore the zip file in the original WhatsApp application on your iPhone.
What is the best WhatsApp transfer tool?
|Tools||Go to iOS||iCareFone Transfer||Transfer iCareFone to iPhone App|
|a program||Android app||A multiplatform desktop tool||Android app||Desktop, browser and app|
|factory settings||need||no need||no need||no need|
|Overwrite the original data||yes||number||number||number|
|time needed||30 minutes||6-10 minutes||6-10 minutes||10-30 minutes|
|success rate||a little||high||high||high|
|Transfer a specific data type||number||yes||yes||yes|
|Supported iOS version||iOS 15.5 or above||All versions of iOS||All versions of iOS||All versions of iOS|
Let’s wrap up all the methods in an easy to understand comparison chart. shall we?
Transfer your WhatsApp data to iPhone 14 in no time
Transferring WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 14 is no longer a stressful experience. iCareFone Transfer from Tenorshare gets the job done effortlessly. Try it and share your experience with us.